To prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Clean your hands often to avoid the spread of COVID-19.
Use soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub to clean your hands.
- Keep a safe distance away from anyone coughing or sneezing.
- If physical separation isn’t possible, wear a mask.
- Keep your hands away from your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- When you cough or sneeze, cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue.
- If you’re sick, stay at home.
- Seek medical care if you have a fever, cough, or trouble breathing