Track below the COVID-19 (Corona Pandemic) Cases with Total Cases, Recovered and Deaths till date in India and Worldwide |Corona Virus (COVID-19) new cases in last 24 hours in India | Corona Virus (COVID-19) new cases in last 24 hours worldwide:
Latest Coronavirus updates worldwide in May 2021
Top 10 highly-affected countries with the highest number of COVID-19 cases
Click here for Coronavirus (Covid-19) updates by country >>
Latest Coronavirus updates in India
Top 10 highly-affected Indian states with the highest number of COVID-19 cases
Click here for Coronavirus (Covid-19) updates by State >>
**Last updated at 10:45 AM IST, June 05, 2021
To prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Clean your hands often to avoid the spread of COVID-19.
Use soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub to clean your hands.
- Keep a safe distance away from anyone coughing or sneezing.
- If physical separation isn’t possible, wear a mask.
- Keep your hands away from your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- When you cough or sneeze, cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue.
- If you’re sick, stay at home.
- Seek medical care if you have a fever, cough, or trouble breathing
The symptoms of the early stages of coronavirus (COVID-19) are the same as influenza symptoms. Usually, fever and body aches start 1-3 days after a person gets exposed to coronavirus. In most people, signs and symptoms last for 1-2 weeks and then get better on their own. Some people have ongoing (chronic) signs and symptoms that last longer than 2 weeks.
Common Symptoms of COVID-19.
- Fever: 99%
- A dry cough: 59%
- Loss of appetite: 40%
- Body aches: 35%
- Shortness of breath: 31%
- Mucus or phlegm: 27%